This is the time of year I get asked what type of sewing machine should we buy A LOT.
So here's the Sewing Machine I'm recommending this Holiday Season.
- It's a decent machine and not too expensive.
- You can purchase it on Amazon (We all want it to be super EASY!)
- It's very similar to what we use in our sewing classes.
- They don't make the Brother Simplicity Models we use in the studio anymore (and you could only get them from a Brother dealer anyway)
- Has all the fun features the machines in the studio have (fun stitches, speed control, beeps when you forget to put the presser foot down, etc.)
Happy Holidays & Happy Sewing!