Clip-On Phone Case Pattern & Tutorial
The Clip-On Phone Case is a small structured pocket that is customizable to any size phone or small device. The top has a little fold of fabric to attach the metal clip. There is an elastic and button closure.
This project is part of the Kids Modern Life Sewing Project Curriculum.
- All our kids sewing projects are simple enough for any beginning stitcher, yet tutorial includes methods for making projects more challenging for more experienced sewing students.
- All projects require approximately 1 yard or less of basic quilters cotton fabric.
- Download includes PDF print-at-home sewing pattern & step by step tutorial with full color photographs of each step
- All our kids sewing projects that have actually been tested (multiple times) in kids sewing classes with lots of kids.
- Pattern and instructions are made for kids to understand.
- If you’re using this project with your kids sewing classes, please contact us directly about getting a teachers license for using this project in your classes.
- Please note: You’re purchasing an instructional download with 3 files to make this project at home. It does not include supplies or the actual sewing project.