Button Flap Backpack Pattern & Tutorial
The Button Flap Backpack is the most challenging of the bag projects in this theme. But look how dang cute it is. The bag is composed of the bag portion (both inside & out) as well as the backpack flap (complete with button & buttonhole) as well as two adjustable length straps.
This project is part of the What’s in your Bag Sewing Project Curriculum.
- All our kids sewing projects are simple enough for any beginning stitcher, yet tutorial includes methods for making projects more challenging for more experienced sewing students.
- All projects require approximately 1 yard or less of basic quilters cotton fabric.
- Download includes PDF print-at-home sewing pattern & step by step tutorial with full color photographs of each step
- All our kids sewing projects that have actually been tested (multiple times) in kids sewing classes with lots of kids.
- Pattern and instructions are made for kids to understand.
- If you’re using this project with your kids sewing classes, please contact us directly about getting a teachers license for using this project in your classes.
- Please note: You’re purchasing an instructional download with files to make this project at home. It does not include supplies or the actual sewing project.