Kids Bib Overall Shorts Pattern & Tutorial
The Kids Bib Overall Shorts was one of our most popular sewing projects at kids sewing camp this past summer. The project may take a bit longer to make because there are some great details, but kids love to make them. The style is classic bib overalls with velcro closures and elastic in the back half of the waist. Everything is customizable as you make them to have great fit on any sized kid (up to 30″ waist).
This project is made to fit a range of sizes of kids (1st to 6th grade). The instructions detail how to customize details on the project for each students unique size, all while using the same pattern pieces.
This project is #3 in a series of 3 kids sewing projects that are part of the Kids Clothing “Love Child” theme Sewing Project Curriculum. This Kids Clothing “Love Child” sewing project curriculum will have your sewing students learning valuable, slightly more advanced sewing skills while making clothing they can actually wear. All projects require less than 2 yards of basic sewing fabrics.
- All our kids sewing projects are simple enough for any beginning stitcher, yet tutorial includes methods for making projects more challenging for more experienced sewing students.
- All projects require approximately 1 yard or less of basic quilters cotton fabric.
- Download includes PDF print-at-home sewing pattern & step by step tutorial with full color photographs of each step
- All our kids sewing projects that have actually been tested (multiple times) in kids sewing classes with lots of kids.
- Pattern and instructions are made for kids to understand.
- If you’re using this project with your kids sewing classes, please contact us directly about getting a teachers license for using this project in your classes.
- Please note: You’re purchasing an instructional download with files to make this project at home. It does not include supplies or the actual sewing project.