Update: Sept. 18th, 2018 – 7 Spots Booked – But we have room for one more.
The time has come to connect with other Sewing Bosses in Person!
Announcing the first Sewing Bosses In-Person Retreat & Mastermind on the California Coast this fall!
Picture a weekend full of:
- Goal setting with a group of like-minded, hard working women who will keep you accountable.
- An intimate gathering of experienced & successful sewing business owners/educators who are ready to take their business to the next level.
- Comfortable accommodations & great food in a gorgeous seaside setting.
- Time in nature to recharge, refresh and revitalize yourself and your business.
- An opportunity to get back that inspiration you had when first started your business.
- Knowledge sharing & brainstorming with a group of talented, successful business owners who have gotten their sewing schools/businesses to a certain level and are ready for more!
Over the course of the weekend we’ll delve into what we all struggle with in our businesses and brainstorm & share with each other our tactics for dealing with these struggles. We will also spend quality time with each other Sewing Bosses in a gorgeous setting in Pacific Grove, California.
Think of this event as part mastermind – part weekend-long slumber party with other serious sewing boss ladies who get it! Each retreat participant will participate in a low-key presentation on what they feel is their area of expertise.
Right now we’re already half full and have spots for 2 more bosses!
Where: Asilomar Conference Center, Pacific Grove California (closest airport San Jose (SJC), CA, San Francisco, CA (SFO) is also a good option).
We’ve reserved three nights at the Guest Inn Cottage which includes:
- 4 Bedrooms; 1 room with a twin bed, 3 rooms with 2 double beds each
- 2 Bathrooms
- Full Kitchen
- Living Room with Fireplace
- Breakfast Each Day at the Crocker Dining Hall
When: October 5th – 8th, 2018
Cost: Total cost for accommodation and buffet breakfast will be $535 per person.
If you consider yourself a sewing boss, have an established successful sewing education business and are ready to take things to the next level, please send us an email to be considered.
Yvonne Cervantes Coleman – Sewciety Studio
Yvonne Dill-Cruz – Sewciety Studio
Bella Lofaso – Bella Studio Monterey
Karen Katin – Rhode Island Stitchery
Nyla Dubois – Seamsters Local
Susan Goldie – SewNow Fashion Studio
Megan Avery – M Avery Designs Sewing Studio