Scot the Dog Pattern & Tutorial
Scot the Dog is an adorable stuffed animal sewing project that allows young stitchers the ability to design and create their very own stuffed animal in 2-3 hours.
Finished size is approximately 11”w x 9”t. Skills learned in this project include making a stuffed animal from start to finish, machine sewing, hand sewing, how to hand sew flat buttons, how to hand sew a button, sewing a shape that is really curvy, how important seam allowance and sewing close to the edge are when sewing something with a very distinct shape.
This project is part of the Animal Crackers Sewing Project Curriculum.
- All our kids sewing projects are simple enough for any beginning stitcher, yet tutorial includes methods for making projects more challenging for more experienced sewing students.
- All projects require approximately 1 yard or less of basic quilters cotton fabric.
- Download includes PDF print-at-home sewing pattern & step by step tutorial with full color photographs of each step
- All our kids sewing projects that have actually been tested (multiple times) in kids sewing classes with lots of kids.
- Pattern and instructions are made for kids to understand.
- If you’re using this project with your kids sewing classes, please contact us directly about getting a teachers license for using this project in your classes.
- Please note: You’re purchasing an instructional download with 2 files to make this project at home. It does include not supplies or the actual sewing project.