Mama LLama Pattern & Tutorial
Mama LLama is an adorable stuffed animal sewing project that allows young stitchers the ability to design and create their very own stuffed animal in 2-3 hours. Finished size is approximately 9” w x 14”t. Skills learned in this project include making a stuffed animal from start to finish, machine sewing, hand sewing, how to hand sew flat buttons, topstitching and applique techniques, how to sew stuffed legs to your already stuffed project & more.
This project is part of the Animal Crackers Sewing Project Curriculum.
- All our kids sewing projects are simple enough for any beginning stitcher, yet tutorial includes methods for making projects more challenging for more experienced sewing students.
- All projects require approximately 1 yard or less of basic quilters cotton fabric.
- Download includes PDF print-at-home sewing pattern & step by step tutorial with full color photographs of each step
- All our kids sewing projects that have actually been tested (multiple times) in kids sewing classes with lots of kids.
- Pattern and instructions are made for kids to understand.
- If you’re using this project with your kids sewing classes, please contact us directly about getting a teachers license for using this project in your classes.
- Please note: You’re purchasing an instructional download with 2 files to make this project at home. It does not include supplies or the actual sewing project.