Rainbow Skirt Pattern & Tutorial
The Rainbow Skirt project is a one size fits all clothing sewing project for kids that can be customized to resemble a rainbow, but absolutely doesn’t have to be. The skirt is put together with a series of panels of different colored fabrics to create an elastic waist skirt that can be sized to any body by adding or decreasing the number of panels.
This project is #4 in a series of 5 kids sewing projects that are part of the Unicorns & Rainbows Sewing Project Curriculum.
- All our kids sewing projects are simple enough for any beginning stitcher, yet tutorial includes methods for making projects more challenging for more experienced sewing students.
- All projects require approximately 1 yard or less of basic quilters cotton fabric.
- Download includes PDF print-at-home sewing pattern & step by step tutorial with full color photographs of each step
- All our kids sewing projects that have actually been tested (multiple times) in kids sewing classes with lots of kids.
- Pattern and instructions are made for kids to understand.
- If you’re using this project with your kids sewing classes, please contact us directly about getting a teachers license for using this project in your classes.
- Please note: You’re purchasing an instructional download with 2 files to make this project at home. It does not include supplies or the actual sewing project.