Kids Shorts Romper Pattern & Tutorial
The Kids Shorts Romper is a fun little number that can be worn all year round – SEW cute with tights in the winter! This simple, yet adorable romper teachers your sewing students how to construct basic clothing that fits your body, how to insert a zipper, as well as hemming on curves like armholes and neck edges.
This projects is made to fit a range of sizes of kids (1st to 6th grade) and include instructions for customizing to each students unique size, all while using the same pattern pieces to start. Fits most kids with waist up to 32″.
This project part of the Kids Clothing “Peace” Collection Sewing Project Curriculum.
- All our kids sewing projects are simple enough for any beginning stitcher, yet tutorial includes methods for making projects more challenging for more experienced sewing students.
- All projects require approximately 1 yard or less of basic quilters cotton fabric.
- Download includes PDF print-at-home sewing pattern & step by step tutorial with full color photographs of each step
- All our kids sewing projects that have actually been tested (multiple times) in kids sewing classes with lots of kids.
- Pattern and instructions are made for kids to understand.
- If you’re using this project with your kids sewing classes, please contact us directly about getting a teachers license for using this project in your classes.
- Please note: You’re purchasing an instructional download with 2 files to make this project at home. It does not include supplies 0r the actual sewing project.