Peter Pan Detachable Collar Pattern & Tutorial
This Peter Pan Detachable Collar sewing project is great for showing kids how to be a little more precise with their sewing. It’s perfect to teaching the basics of topstitching and for teaching kids how to sew curves.
This project is #4 in a series of 5 kids sewing projects that are part of the Accessories Make the Kid Sewing Project Curriculum.
- All our kids sewing projects are simple enough for any beginning stitcher, yet tutorial includes methods for making projects more challenging for more experienced sewing students.
- All projects require approximately 1 yard or less of basic quilters cotton fabric.
- Download includes PDF print-at-home sewing pattern & step by step tutorial with full color photographs of each step
- All our kids sewing projects that have actually been tested (multiple times) in kids sewing classes with lots of kids.
- Pattern and instructions are made for kids to understand.
- If you’re using this project with your kids sewing classes, please contact us directly about getting a teachers license for using this project in your classes.
- Please note: You’re purchasing an instructional download with 2 files to make this project at home. It does not include supplies or the actual sewing project.