Kids Flower Petal Skirt Pattern & Tutorial
The Kids Flower Petal Skirt is an adorable and unique kids skirt that any sewing student will be proud to wear. This project will teach your sewing students to construct a basic skirt, how to insert an elastic waistband, how to do a hem (in their sleep) as well as taking your waist measurements.
This projects is made to fit a range of sizes of kids (1st to 6th grade) and include instructions for customizing to each students unique size, all while using the same pattern pieces to start. Fits most kids with waist up to 38″.
This project is part of the Kids Clothing “Peace” Collection Sewing Project Curriculum.
- All our kids sewing projects are simple enough for any beginning stitcher, yet tutorial includes methods for making projects more challenging for more experienced sewing students.
- All projects require approximately 1 yard or less of basic quilters cotton fabric.
- Download includes PDF print-at-home sewing pattern & step by step tutorial with full color photographs of each step
- All our kids sewing projects that have actually been tested (multiple times) in kids sewing classes with lots of kids.
- Pattern and instructions are made for kids to understand.
- If you’re using this project with your kids sewing classes, please contact us directly about getting a teachers license for using this project in your classes.
- Please note: You’re purchasing an instructional download with 2 files to make this project at home. It does not include supplies or the actual sewing project.