Strawberry Reusable Shopper Pattern & Tutorial
The Strawberry Reusable Shopper is the most advanced within the Earth Day, Every Day theme so there are plenty of opportunities for kids to refine & improve sewing skills while making this. The bag has a drawstring closure and also has the kids sewing two long straps from fabric. Finished dimensions of the bag opened are approx. 10″ x 11″. Finished dimensions of the bag closed into the strawberry is approx. 4″.
This project is part of the Earth Day, Every Day Sewing Project Curriculum.
- All our kids sewing projects are simple enough for any beginning stitcher, yet tutorial includes methods for making projects more challenging for more experienced sewing students.
- All projects require approximately 1 yard or less of basic quilters cotton fabric.
- Download includes PDF print-at-home sewing pattern & step by step tutorial with full color photographs of each step
- All our kids sewing projects that have actually been tested (multiple times) in kids sewing classes with lots of kids.
- Pattern and instructions are made for kids to understand.
- If you’re using this project with your kids sewing classes, please contact us directly about getting a teachers license for using this project in your classes.
- Please note: You’re purchasing an instructional download with 2 files to make this project at home. It does not include supplies or the actual sewing project.