Rachael Shirt Pattern & Tutorial
The Rachael Shirt is created using both knit and woven fabrics. The front bodice top, sleeves, cuffs and neckband are cut from knit fabric for comfort and ease of wearing. The front bodice bottom and back are cut using the woven fabric for style.
For best results use a Lightweight Woven Fabric with a flowy drape, such as Rayon/ Viscose, Cotton Lawn, Crepe de Chine, Challis, Georgette. The fiber content can be cotton, polyester, blends or viscose. The Knit Fabric should have at least 50% 2-way stretch, 4-way stretch is preferred.
• Small- Bust: up to 33”
• Medium- Bust: 34”- 36”
• Large- Bust: 37”- 39”
• XL- Bust: 40”- 43”
• XXL- Bust: 44”- 48”
• Sizes S, M: 1 yard of 54” wide fabric*
• Sizes L, XL, XXL: 1.5 yards of 54” wide fabric
• Sizes S, M, L: 1 yard of 54” wide fabric*
• Sizes XL, XXL: 1.5 yards of 54” wide fabric
- PDF Printable Sewing Pattern.
- PDF Printable Project Tutorial with full color photographs for each step.
This listing is for the instant download/printable PDF files for the Rachael Shirt Sewing Project. It does not include supplies or the actual sewing project.