Hot Beverage Sleeve Pattern & Tutorial
The hot beverage sleeve is simple and therefore makes a great first time sewing project.It’s perfect to teaching the basics of straight stitching and getting kids to work on the sewing machine independently.
This project is part of the Earth Day, Every Day Sewing Project Curriculum. No more throw away hot beverage sleeves & plastic snack bags, a tote perfect to carry around your re-useable water bottle, an adorable place to store shopping bags for reuse and a reusable shopping tote you’ll never leave home without.
- All our kids sewing projects are simple enough for any beginning stitcher, yet tutorial includes methods for making projects more challenging for more experienced sewing students.
- All projects require approximately 1 yard or less of basic quilters cotton fabric.
- Download includes PDF print-at-home sewing pattern & step by step tutorial with full color photographs of each step
- All our kids sewing projects that have actually been tested (multiple times) in kids sewing classes with lots of kids.
- Pattern and instructions are made for kids to understand.
- If you’re using this project with your kids sewing classes, please contact us directly about getting a teachers license for using this project in your classes.
- Please note: You’re purchasing an instructional download with 2 files to make this project at home. It does not include supplies or the actual sewing project.