Peacock Mask Pattern & Tutorial
The Peacock Mask is the simplest of all the Color my World Sewing projects. It’s a flat mask that allows your beginner stitchers learn how to do applique and sew curved projects in a really do-able way. And who doesn’t love playing dress up with fun color masks. You could even leave the eye holes intact and this could be an adorable sleep mask.
This project is #1 in a series of 5 kids sewing projects that are part of the Color My World Sewing Project Curriculum.
- All our kids sewing projects are simple enough for any beginning stitcher, yet tutorial includes methods for making projects more challenging for more experienced sewing students.
- All projects require approximately 1 yard or less of basic quilters cotton fabric.
- Download includes PDF print-at-home sewing pattern & step by step tutorial with full color photographs of each step
- All our kids sewing projects that have actually been tested (multiple times) in kids sewing classes with lots of kids.
- Pattern and instructions are made for kids to understand.
- If you’re using this project with your kids sewing classes, please contact us directly about getting a teachers license for using this project in your classes.
- Please note: You’re purchasing an instructional download with 2 files to make this project at home. It does not include supplies or the actual sewing project.