Owl Apron Pattern & Tutorial
The Owl Apron project is almost making your very own owl costume. But instead this one size fits all kids project is something your sewing students can finish in a few lessons.
The Owl Apron project allows you to make two different versions of an apron that looks like an owl. If your stitchers are beginners, the feathers aren’t lined making the project simpler and less time consuming. If your class is a bit more advanced and needs to refine their sewing skills, you can have your students line the feathers giving them lots of practice in making garments that look more finished.
This project is part of the Color My World Sewing Project Curriculum.
- All our kids sewing projects are simple enough for any beginning stitcher, yet tutorial includes methods for making projects more challenging for more experienced sewing students.
- This project require approximately 2 yards of basic quilters cotton fabric.
- Download includes PDF print-at-home sewing pattern & step by step tutorial with full color photographs of each step
- All our kids sewing projects that have actually been tested (multiple times) in kids sewing classes with lots of kids.
- Pattern and instructions are made for kids to understand.
- If you’re using this project with your kids sewing classes, please contact us directly about getting a teachers license for using this project in your classes.
- Please note: You’re purchasing an instructional download with 2 files to make this project at home. It does not include supplies or the actual sewing project.