Organize It Storage Box Set Pattern & Tutorial
The Organize It Storage Box Set is a very basic sewing project, perfect for teaching the basics of straight stitching and getting kids to work on the sewing machine independently.
It will also have doing some beginner sewing with interfacing, as well as learning how to sew many layers of fabric & interfacing to create a stiff, structured project. The Box set comes in two sizes- Small Box: approx. 5.5” x 5.5” x 1.75”deep and Large Box: approx. 8” x 8″ x 1.75”deep.
This project is part of the Design My Bedroom Sewing Project Curriculum.
- All our kids sewing projects are simple enough for any beginning stitcher, yet tutorial includes methods for making projects more challenging for more experienced sewing students.
- All projects require approximately 1 yard or less of basic quilters cotton fabric.
- Download includes PDF print-at-home sewing pattern & step by step tutorial with full color photographs of each step
- All our kids sewing projects that have actually been tested (multiple times) in kids sewing classes with lots of kids.
- Pattern and instructions are made for kids to understand.
- If you’re using this project with your kids sewing classes, please contact us directly about getting a teachers license for using this project in your classes.
- Please note: You’re purchasing an instructional download with 2 files to make this project at home. It does not include supplies or the actual sewing project.