Mini Cord Wrap Pattern & Tutorial
The Mini Cord Wrap is a quickie basic sewing project. It has your basic straight stitching, uses velcro for the closure and uses topstitching to finish it up. Great project for students to make more than one once they get the hang of it!
This project is #1 in a series of 5 kids sewing projects that are part of the Kids Modern Life Sewing Project Curriculum.
- All our kids sewing projects are simple enough for any beginning stitcher, yet tutorial includes methods for making projects more challenging for more experienced sewing students.
- All projects require approximately 1 yard or less of basic quilters cotton fabric.
- Download includes PDF print-at-home sewing pattern & step by step tutorial with full color photographs of each step
- All our kids sewing projects that have actually been tested (multiple times) in kids sewing classes with lots of kids.
- Pattern and instructions are made for kids to understand.
- If you’re using this project with your kids sewing classes, please contact us directly about getting a teachers license for using this project in your classes.
- Please note: You’re purchasing an instructional download with 2 files to make this project at home. It does not include supplies or the actual sewing project.