Kids Lounge Pants Pattern & Tutorial
The Kids Lounge Pants is a basic PJ Bottoms pants project that has pockets and an elastic waist. It is the perfect introduction into sewing clothing. This pattern comes in a few different sizes (up to hip measurements of 36″), so you can be sure to get a good fit. Students who make this project will learn how to work with elastic and how to do hems.
This projects is made to fit a range of sizes of kids (1st to 6th grade) and include instructions for customizing to each students unique size, all while using the same pattern pieces to start. This project is part of the Kids Clothing “Lounge Around” theme Sewing Project Curriculum.
- All our kids sewing projects are simple enough for any beginning stitcher, yet tutorial includes methods for making projects more challenging for more experienced sewing students.
- All projects require approximately 2 Yards or less of basic fabric.
- Download includes PDF print-at-home sewing pattern & step by step tutorial with full color photographs of each step
- All our kids sewing projects that have actually been tested (multiple times) in kids sewing classes with lots of kids.
- Pattern and instructions are made for kids to understand.
- If you’re using this project with your kids sewing classes, please contact us directly about getting a teachers license for using this project in your classes.
- Please note: You’re purchasing an instructional download with files to make this project at home. It does not include supplies or the actual sewing project.