Kids Halter Wrap Dress Pattern & Tutorial
The Kids Halter Wrap Dress is a simple, yet beautiful dress that will teach your young sewing students how to make clothing that fits their body in a way that’s approachable and fun. The dress has some lovely little details that will help your students perfect their skills, while keeping the project simple enough for even a slightly older beginner.
This projects is made to fit a range of sizes of kids (1st to 6th grade) and include instructions for customizing to each students unique size, all while using the same pattern pieces to start. Fits most kids with waist up to 32″.
This project is part of the Kids Clothing “Peace” Collection Sewing Project Curriculum.
- All our kids sewing projects are simple enough for any beginning stitcher, yet tutorial includes methods for making projects more challenging for more experienced sewing students.
- All projects require approximately 1 yard or less of basic quilters cotton fabric.
- Download includes PDF print-at-home sewing pattern & step by step tutorial with full color photographs of each step
- All our kids sewing projects that have actually been tested (multiple times) in kids sewing classes with lots of kids.
- Pattern and instructions are made for kids to understand.
- If you’re using this project with your kids sewing classes, please contact us directly about getting a teachers license for using this project in your classes.
- Please note: You’re purchasing an instructional download with 2 files to make this project at home. It does not include supplies or the actual sewing project.