Need a good way to teach kids how to quilt? This is your project! It teachers the fundamentals of quilting, but also keeps it super simple and fun. This project allows the quilt making to be creative and not focused on precision. You can’t go wrong with how these color quilts turn out.
This project is part of the Color My World Sewing Project Curriculum.
- All our kids sewing projects are simple enough for any beginning stitcher, yet tutorial includes methods for making projects more challenging for more experienced sewing students.
- All projects require approximately 1 yard or less of basic quilters cotton fabric.
- Download includes PDF print-at-home sewing pattern & step by step tutorial with full color photographs of each step
- All our kids sewing projects that have actually been tested (multiple times) in kids sewing classes with lots of kids.
- Pattern and instructions are made for kids to understand.
- If you’re using this project with your kids sewing classes, please contact us directly about getting a teachers license for using this project in your classes.
- Please note: You’re purchasing an instructional download with 3 files to make this project at home. It does include supplies 0r the actual sewing project.