Colored Pencil Roll Pattern & Tutorial
The Colored Pencil Roll is a super duper handy project that any creative kid will appreciate. The project is a fabric roll that has a place for all your colored pencils, crayons or markers. The project allows you to focus a bit more on precise sewing without making it a super big deal if things are perfect. Finished size is approx. 16″w x 8″t.
This project is part of the Color My World Sewing Project Curriculum.
- All our kids sewing projects are simple enough for any beginning stitcher, yet tutorial includes methods for making projects more challenging for more experienced sewing students.
- All projects require approximately 1 yard or less of basic quilters cotton fabric.
- Download includes PDF print-at-home sewing pattern & step by step tutorial with full color photographs of each step
- All our kids sewing projects that have actually been tested (multiple times) in kids sewing classes with lots of kids.
- Pattern and instructions are made for kids to understand.
- If you’re using this project with your kids sewing classes, please contact us directly about getting a teachers license for using this project in your classes.
- Please note: You’re purchasing an instructional download with 3 files to make this project at home. It does not include supplies or the actual sewing project.