The Rainbow Scarf project is a one size fits all accessory sewing project for kids that can be customized to resemble a rainbow, but absolutely doesn’t have to be. The ends of the scarf are capped off by two adorable clouds. The scarf is put together with a series of different colored patches to create a long scarf that can be worn by anyone. You can make the scarf as long or short as you’d like, depending on how much time you have in the sewing class.
This project is part of the Unicorns & Rainbows Sewing Project Curriculum.
- All our kids sewing projects are simple enough for any beginning stitcher, yet tutorial includes methods for making projects more challenging for more experienced sewing students.
- All projects require approximately 1 yard or less of basic quilters cotton fabric.
- Download includes PDF print-at-home sewing pattern & step by step tutorial with full color photographs of each step
- All our kids sewing projects that have actually been tested (multiple times) in kids sewing classes with lots of kids.
- Pattern and instructions are made for kids to understand.
- If you’re using this project with your kids sewing classes, please contact us directly about getting a teachers license for using this project in your classes.
- Please note: You’re purchasing an instructional download with 2 files to make this project at home. It does include supplies 0r the actual sewing project.