Mini Messenger Bag Pattern & Tutorial
The Mini Messenger Bag is probably one of the most made projects in our sewing studio. It’s perfect for kid size, works great for both boys and girls and the kids just love it. It stays pretty simple with just the flap closure and the strap is made of webbing (with option for a fabric strap). The bag is made up of one pattern piece, so no lining up bag with flap. A guaranteed crowd pleaser! Finished dimensions are approx. 8″ x 10″.
This project is part of the What’s in your Bag Sewing Project Curriculum.
- All our kids sewing projects are simple enough for any beginning stitcher, yet tutorial includes methods for making projects more challenging for more experienced sewing students.
- All projects require approximately 1 yard or less of basic quilters cotton fabric.
- Download includes PDF print-at-home sewing pattern & step by step tutorial with full color photographs of each step
- All our kids sewing projects that have actually been tested (multiple times) in kids sewing classes with lots of kids.
- Pattern and instructions are made for kids to understand.
- If you’re using this project with your kids sewing classes, please contact us directly about getting a teachers license for using this project in your classes.
- Please note: You’re purchasing an instructional download with 2 files to make this project at home. It does not include supplies or the actual sewing project.