Infinity Scarf Pattern & Tutorial
The Kids Infinity Scarf Project is a sewing project to use after the kids have some more basic projects under their belts. It’s perfect to teaching the basics of sewing with stretchy fabrics, how to make something soft and fuzzy and getting kids to work on the sewing machine independently. It also teaches how to hand sew to finish up a project. Finished dimensions are approx. 8″ wide and 54″ around.
This sewing project is part of the Accessories Make the Kid Theme. The theme includes fun fabric jewelry, adorable belts, scarves, accent pieces & even a newsboy cap. Projects go in order from easier to more challenging. Our fun and exciting hands-on sewing lesson plans & projects will be the talk of the town when your sewing students leave your studio wearing each of these adorable projects.
- All our kids sewing projects are simple enough for any beginning stitcher, yet tutorial includes methods for making projects more challenging for more experienced sewing students.
- All projects require approximately 1 yard or less of basic quilters cotton fabric.
- Download includes PDF print-at-home sewing pattern & step by step tutorial with full color photographs of each step
- All our kids sewing projects that have actually been tested (multiple times) in kids sewing classes with lots of kids.
- Pattern and instructions are made for kids to understand.
- If you’re using this project with your kids sewing classes, please contact us directly about getting a teachers license for using this project in your classes.
- Please note: You’re purchasing an instructional download with 2 files to make this project at home. It does not include supplies or the actual sewing project.