Unicorn Stuffie Pattern & Tutorial
The Unicorn stuffie project is a little more detailed than the simple face pillow. With this sewing project you’ll make the whole body, as well. This stuffie has smaller, more detailed shapes for your sewers to perfect their skills on. There is even the cutest unicorn mane made from ribbon scraps. Finished size is approx. 14″ x 14″.
This project is part of the Unicorns & Rainbows Sewing Project Curriculum.
- All our kids sewing projects are simple enough for any beginning stitcher, yet tutorial includes methods for making projects more challenging for more experienced sewing students.
- All projects require approximately 1 yard or less of basic quilters cotton fabric.
- Download includes PDF print-at-home sewing pattern & step by step tutorial with full color photographs of each step
- All our kids sewing projects that have actually been tested (multiple times) in kids sewing classes with lots of kids.
- Pattern and instructions are made for kids to understand.
- If you’re using this project with your kids sewing classes, please contact us directly about getting a teachers license for using this project in your classes.
- Please note: You’re purchasing an instructional download with 2 files to make this project at home. It does not include supplies or the actual sewing project.