Reverse Applique Coasters Pattern & Tutorial
The Reverse Applique Coasters is basic sewing project teaching the fundamentals of sewing applique. It’s the perfect project to use up small scraps of fabric. And the reverse applique technique is a fun skill to learn to compliment regular applique.
This project is part of the Little Kitchen Helper Sewing Project Curriculum.
- All our kids sewing projects are simple enough for any beginning stitcher, yet tutorial includes methods for making projects more challenging for more experienced sewing students.
- All projects require approximately 1 yard or less of basic quilters cotton fabric.
- Download includes PDF print-at-home sewing pattern & step by step tutorial with full color photographs of each step
- All our kids sewing projects that have actually been tested (multiple times) in kids sewing classes with lots of kids.
- Pattern and instructions are made for kids to understand.
- If you’re using this project with your kids sewing classes, please contact us directly about getting a teachers license for using this project in your classes.
- Please note: You’re purchasing an instructional download with 2 files to make this project at home. It does not include supplies or the actual sewing project.