Party Time Wristlet Pattern & Tutorial
The Party Time Wristlet is is about the cutest little purse you’ll make with your sewing students. The bag is pretty straightforward. There is the main pocket and attached is a small flap with a button and buttonhole closure. There is a fabric wrist straps. Finished size is approx. 5″ x 8″.
This project is part of the What’s in your Bag Sewing Project Curriculum.
- All our kids sewing projects are simple enough for any beginning stitcher, yet tutorial includes methods for making projects more challenging for more experienced sewing students.
- All projects require approximately 1 yard or less of basic quilters cotton fabric.
- Download includes PDF print-at-home sewing pattern & step by step tutorial with full color photographs of each step
- All our kids sewing projects that have actually been tested (multiple times) in kids sewing classes with lots of kids.
- Pattern and instructions are made for kids to understand.
- If you’re using this project with your kids sewing classes, please contact us directly about getting a teachers license for using this project in your classes.
- Please note: You’re purchasing an instructional download with 2 files to make this project at home. It does include not supplies or the actual sewing project.