Kids Hooded Cape Pattern & Tutorial
The Kids Hooded Cape is a basic clothing project that fits kids of all ages. It is the perfect introduction into sewing clothing.
This projects is made to fit a range of sizes of kids (1st to 6th grade) and include instructions for customizing to each students unique size, all while using the same pattern pieces to start.
- All our kids sewing projects are simple enough for any beginning stitcher, yet tutorial includes methods for making projects more challenging for more experienced sewing students.
- All projects require approximately 2 Yards or less of basic fabric.
- Download includes PDF print-at-home sewing pattern & step by step tutorial with full color photographs of each step
- All our kids sewing projects that have actually been tested (multiple times) in kids sewing classes with lots of kids.
- Pattern and instructions are made for kids to understand.
- If you’re using this project with your kids sewing classes, please contact us directly about getting a teachers license for using this project in your classes.
- Please note: You’re purchasing an instructional download with 2 files to make this project at home. It does not include supplies or the actual sewing project.