Grocery Bag Storage Sack Pattern & Tutorial
The Grocery Bag Storage Sack is very useful project constructed of smaller pieces of fabric sewn in a patchwork style together to create a simple pattern.The project is a great way to use up small pieces of fabric. It also shows you how to create a short strap using fabric & turning it right side out. Additionally, the project uses elastic to get a gathered edge at the bottom of the bag. There are lots of important sewing skills to be learned from this very useful project!
This project is part of the Earth Day, Every Day Sewing Project Curriculum. No more throw away hot beverage sleeves & plastic snack bags, a tote perfect to carry around your reusable water bottle, an adorable place to store shopping bags for re-use and a reusable shopping tote you’ll never leave home without.
- All our kids sewing projects are simple enough for any beginning stitcher, yet tutorial includes methods for making projects more challenging for more experienced sewing students.
- All projects require approximately 1 yard or less of basic quilters cotton fabric.
- Download includes PDF print-at-home sewing pattern & step by step tutorial with full color photographs of each step
- All our kids sewing projects that have actually been tested (multiple times) in kids sewing classes with lots of kids.
- Pattern and instructions are made for kids to understand.
- If you’re using this project with your kids sewing classes, please contact us directly about getting a teachers license for using this project in your classes.
- Please note: You’re purchasing an instructional download with 2 files to make this project at home. It does include supplies 0r the actual sewing project.