The Peter Pan Collar project is part of the Accessories Make the Girl, sewing project theme from Hipstitch Academy. It is an adorable detachable collar that can be placed on top of any collar-less shirt to add some pizazz. It doesn’t use a lot of fabric and can be made from small scrap leftovers. The tie closure makes it one-size fits all and the best part? It’s completely reversible so it’s like have two projects in one.
This download includes the instructor lesson plan, student tutorial, sewing pattern and three hi-res photographs for creating the Peter Pan Collar sewing project. When you purchase this download you’ve also purchased the rights to teach this sewing project in any sewing class going forward, as many times as you’d like. The hi-res photographs can be used for promotion of the sewing classes you teach.
As with all our lesson plans, this project is designed to be used for teaching people of all ages important, fundamental sewing skills.
Here is everything included in the Project Package Download:
- Peter Pan Collar PDF print-at-home sewing pattern.
- Peter Pan Collar PDF print-at-home student tutorial with full color photographs for each step.
- Peter Pan Collar Instructor Lesson plan.
- New sewing concepts and relevant vocabulary (included in lesson plan).
- Suggestions for shortening and lengthening project based on class time restraints and students skill levels (included in lesson plan).
- Three Hi-Res photographs of Peter Pan Collar Project to be used for marketing purposes.
- Projects that have actually been tested (multiple times) in both children’s & adult sewing classes.