The Infinity Scarf project is part of the Accessories Make the Girl sewing project theme from Hipstitch Academy. This sewing project is straightforward, stylish and the just about the coziest thing you’ll ever sew! The step by step instructions are easier than you think! The clearly written Hipstitch Academy tutorial will take the mystery away from how you can possibly sew something that goes on for “infinity”. The project is the perfect introduction to sewing with stretchy fabrics for both kids & adults.
This download includes the instructor lesson plan, student tutorial, sewing pattern and three hi-res photographs for creating the Infinity Scarf sewing project. When you purchase this download you’ve also purchased the rights to teach this sewing project in any sewing class going forward, as many times as you’d like. The hi-res photographs can be used for promotion of the sewing classes you teach.
As with all our lesson plans, this project is designed to be used for teaching people of all ages important, fundamental sewing skills.
Here is everything included in the Project Package Download:
- Infinity Scarf PDF print-at-home sewing pattern.
- Infinity Scarf PDF print-at-home student tutorial with full color photographs for each step.
- Infinity Scarf Instructor Lesson plan.
- New sewing concepts and relevant vocabulary (included in lesson plan).
- Suggestions for shortening and lengthening project based on class time restraints and students skill levels (included in lesson plan).
- Three Hi-Res photographs of Infinity Scarf Project to be used for marketing purposes.
- Projects that have actually been tested (multiple times) in both children’s & adult sewing classes.