The All Purpose Purse is a quick and easy sewing project that sewing students of all ages loves to wear! It’s part of the “What’s In Your Bag?” sewing project theme from Hipstitch Academy.
This download includes the instructor lesson plan, student tutorial, sewing pattern and three hi-res photographs for creating the All Purpose Purse sewing project. When you purchase this download you’ve also purchased the rights to teach this sewing project in any sewing class going forward, as many times as you’d like. The hi-res photographs can be used for promotion of the sewing classes you teach.
As with all our lesson plans, this project is designed to be used for teaching people of all ages important, fundamental sewing skills.
Here is everything included in the Project Package Download:
- All Purpose Purse PDF print-at-home sewing pattern.
- All Purpose Purse PDF print-at-home student tutorial with full color photographs for each step.
- All Purpose Purse Instructor Lesson plan.
- New sewing concepts and relevant vocabulary (included in lesson plan).
- Suggestions for shortening and lengthening project based on class time restraints and students skill levels (included in lesson plan).
- Three Hi-Res photographs of All Purpose Purse Project to be used for marketing purposes.
- Projects that have actually been tested (multiple times) in kids sewing classes.